Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wheels

So I finally got myself some new wheels. The Audi A4 was getting a little long in the tooth with 149K on the clock and, despite it being a seriously reliable vehicle, it was time for a change - I just got the feeling that I was pushing my luck on it keeping on going without something major going wrong.

Who am I kidding? I guess I can tell myself that as much as I like, but I'm just like most guys, once I'd considered it long enough, looked through Autotrader and dreamed for long enough, I really just wanted a new toy. Everything else is justification I guess.

Well, who cares. I deserve it. And I'm damn pleased with it, despite the fuel consumption.

I also managed to squeeze a private plate in on my budget.

There have been a few small problems that the garage have been perfectly happy to resolve, to their credit. Although I'd expect nothing less, let's be fair.

No comments: